Saturday, August 28, 2004

I'm back

... one step at a time. I've just landed at home after a holiday week at Lanzarote, and after reviewing some 300+ emails I'm ready to continue.

The planning includes to use this week (I'm still on holiday) to work for my new RaC customer: the upgrading of an old project to .NET that I've already posted. I've been able to start it at Lanzarote (yes, I'm a workaholic, so what?) but I'll have to step on the gas if I want to have it finished by September 15. It's almost a sure thing that I'll need more time than that, as usual, but this client seems understanding and not in a hurry.

Some pictures:
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote

The wonderful Playa Blanca (White Beach), at Lanzarote. Someday I'll come back, for sure. And in better company, that's for sure too.

Return code 0

This is me, enjoying (I'm not exactly thrilled by alcohol) a Tequila Sunrise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home